Hello all. Want to see everything I’ve accomplished this week for Michael’s room? Well, you’d have to get in my brain, because all I’ve got to show you are some plans that I need to start acting on pronto! If you missed week 1, you can check it out HERE
Here some components that I have decided on:
- Paint choice is Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter (HC-172).
- I am planning of building an industrial pipe bookshelf and desk (wish me luck!).
- Hanging industrial cage lights in the “guitar corner”.
- Artwork will include rock album covers and a cool vintage game fish map that I found years ago (it needs a lot of work to get it up on the wall).
- I found that metal, wood and leather chest in Marshalls the other day and I’m hoping to use that as his nightstand.
- If you are following along on Instagram, you saw I also found some scarves and shawls that I’m hoping to turn into soft pillows.
- I’m trying to narrow down the perfect colors for plaid bedding.
So basically, I need to stay awake for the next 4 weeks if I have any hope in hell of getting this room up and running for Michael.
If you want to see people that actually have their act together check out all these amazing designers/bloggers HERE
Thanks for stopping by! – kate